Monday, October 31, 2011

Feel it~

Before this I officially have 4 adorable sis in our usrah.  But tonite, we added one more, Farah.  So, it makes 5 of them.  What so special about them?  They all come from Law Faculty.  :) (smile with pride) Each of them have their own special character...


Khairunnisa>>>> she can converse fluently in 4 different languages- Malay, Tamil, Mandarin & English... :O wow isn't? We all went waaaa when she speak.
Muthanna>>>>all cheerful and optimist. You will recognize her da moment she laugh :))
Zaleha>>>>our debater, her English is good and understand Tamil though she cannot converse like Nisa
Fatin>>>> cute and  adorable (ehem...i seldom praise someone as cute, but everyone will agree wif me)
Farah>>> our newcomer.  A little bit shy i guess, but it will not be like that next time.;)


As some of you want to know, our policy in usrah or we call it firm, well one of them is they have to converse in English.  Not to be boastful, I think this will be their circle to practice and polish their speaking skill.  And my, they speak fluently and this policy doesn't stop them from sharing their ideas and give opinions on issue.


When we were discussing about Akidah, we have related it with issues around us.  I came out with Tun Salleh Abbas's case related to a young girl intention to convert in Islam.  Then we came out with article in the constitution about the implementation of hudud in Kelantan.  We discuss a bit about Prof Aziz Bari.  My, my, they all were so eager to speak.:) I love their commitment.


Thanks to Fatin for the lovely moist choc.:)


Hope our bond will get tighten day by day as we meet and greet upon each other lillahitaala...


Seeing you all have light up my heart and remind me that I still have love to give to people around me


Lots of love...
XOXO

2 comments:

Satu Cahaya said...

Salam alaik ayu..btul2 best usrah..mrasai hdup diisi..brkongsi ilmu..brkongsi pndapat..yg paling best adalah kemanisan ukhwah dan dakwah.

ayu said...

harap adik2 saya pun mrasainya jua spertimana yg kta rasa...insyaAllah