Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Healing potion


Book is like a healing potion. Certain books motivate us, some inspire and others guide us. 

Most of the time, it reminds us of what we have lost behind.

It speaks right from the heart of the author. How they see, think and describe their surroundings.

Sometimes, they even speak for us. Answering our questions, take away our doubt and strengthen our feeling. 

If books can do better, why do we even need Facebook? (but through FB I have found this book)~~

Maybe just for a short while, I also need to reset my heart.

I love the gifts so much that I am afraid I have forgotten to love the Giver.

I need to love the Giver in order for the gifts to last longer in my hands, 

not in my heart.

May Allah bless the author for reminding me about what true love means.



No comments: